Fri, 02/10/2023 - 15:24
The Connecticut CPCU Society Chapter is proud to be able to award the Jerald Alexander Memorial Scholarship (the Chapter Scholarship) again in 2023.
This $3,000 scholarship, which is funded by the net proceeds from our annual charity Golf Tournament, is open to immediate family of our active and paid members (subject to eligibility requirements)
Please click here for the application
- Applicants must be immediate family of CPCU’s who are active members of the Institutes CPCU Society and the Connecticut Chapter
- Immediate family includes children, stepchildren, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, siblings and individuals for whom the member is a legal guardian
- Applicants must be a high school senior who has been accepted to attend, or college students who will continue to attend, one of the following types of educational institutions: college or university (undergraduate or graduate level); school of nursing, art, or music; trade school
- Multiple family members of eligible CPCU’s may apply in the same year
- Award may not exceed the Applicant’s educational costs including tuition, fees, books and study materials
- Application must be submitted by the April, 21, 2023 deadline.
Contact Deb Bartucca if you have questions Deborah.Bartucca@iatinsurance.com
To comment, please Sign In