The Connecticut CPCU Society Chapter is proud to be able to award the Jerald Alexander Memorial Scholarship (the Chapter Scholarship) again in 2021.
This $3,000 scholarship, which is funded by the net proceeds from our annual charity Golf Tournament, is open to immediate family of our active and paid members (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Applicants must be immediate family of CPCU’s who are active members of the Institutes CPCU Society and the Connecticut Chapter
- Immediate family includes children, stepchildren, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, siblings and individuals for whom the member is a legal guardian
- Applicants must be a high school senior who has been accepted to attend, or college students who will continue to attend, one of the following types of educational institutions: college or university (undergraduate or graduate level); school of nursing, art, or music; trade school
- Multiple family members of eligible CPCU’s may apply in the same year
- Award may not exceed the Applicant’s educational costs including tuition, fees, books and study materials
- Application must be submitted by the May 8th 2021 deadline.
Contact Deb Bartucca if you have questions email@example.com